Warning: Last items in stock!
Ideal for anal sex and anal play, anal douches, similar to vaginal douches, eliminate filth from hard-to-reach areas inside the body. Except in the instance of an anal douche, the device removes any impurities to prevent infections.
Because the anal lining is delicate, any tears to its tissue can cause infections. Eliminating filth can stymie the chances of your catching an infection. And because these devices come in a variety of shapes and for differing experience levels, they offer the ideal choice for cleaning the anus before sex.
How To Use an Anal Douche
- Clean the douche before using. The tissue of your rectal cavity tears easily, and any filth on the device can further the likelihood of an infection.
- Fill the device with tepid water. Do not use scolding water, or water with soap. Soap can irritate the anal cavity and cause infections.
- Lubricate the douche and the anal cavity.
- Insert the douche into the anal cavity and squeeze the bulb to release the water into the rectum. Squeeze the bulb with ease. Notice how your body reacts to the water prior to squeezing more water into the body.
- Remove the douche and release the water inside your rectum.
- Continue the process until the water remains clear and free from any filth.